This corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, and scientific purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
Within the limits of such purposes the corporation shall:
- Build and maintain spaces suitable for technical and social collaboration.
- Collaborate on all forms of technology, culture, and craft in new and interesting ways.
- Apply the results of its work to specific cultural, charitable, and scientific causes.
- Freely share its research and discoveries, using what is learned to teach others.
- Recruit and develop talented members dedicated to these purposes.
- Promote scientific, cultural, and artistic advancement.